Roundabout is a '70s B-Movie game where you drive a constantly revolving limousine! Pick up passengers, find secret collectibles, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love in an open world puzzle adventure. Roundabout is the debut title from No Goblin, a studio founded by designers of games like Destroy All Humans!, The Gunstringer, and Rock Band! In Roundabout, you need to pick up passengers and drive them to their destinations. The catch: your limousine is constantly spinning in circles! To move around in Roundabout, you need to time your limousine's movement with the constant rotation in order to curve around obstacles, buildings, and more. Spezifische Informationen zum Release (specific information to the release)
Abenteuer, 2014, 4.71 GB (1 DVD), Metascore: 75
, Userscore: 7.7
, YouTubeThe Roundabout Deluxe Edition includes a crazy amount of behind the scenes content and exclusive features, including:
- Georgio Cam - Play the exclusive April Fool's build that lets you experience Roundabout from a first person perspective. No Goblin is not responsible for the inevitable nausea.
- Screenplay/Art Book compendium - The full 87 page FMV screenplay, annotated with concept art, notes, and other great behind the scenes
- commentary on the development of Roundabout.
- Early Builds - As well as our public demo builds from PAX and our announce trailer, you can also play the prototypes and pitch builds that led to the Roundabout you know and love today.
- Unreleased Trailers - We made a lot of videos. Some were for internal use, some were so terrible that we decided to cut them.
- All of them are included. Yes, even the terrible ones.
- Soundtrack - The full Roundabout soundtrack is also included.